At Blueprint for Changes we offer a completely a different approach to change starting with our Blueprints. This program will stimulate flexibility within your brain and lay the foundation for real and lasting change.
Can you relate?
- Do you find yourself increasingly trapped by behavior that is unhealthy, self-defeating and self-destructive?
- Have you struggled to stop, but honestly cannot?
- Have you found that the more you fight it, the stronger it becomes?
Experience may be telling you a basic truth: Resistance empowers the very behavior you are attempting to defeat. The more you focus on it, the more you struggle. The more you resist, the stronger your undesirable behavior becomes and the worse you feel about yourself.
Blueprint for Changes can help anyone dealing with a variety of issues, include the following:
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Agoraphobia (with or without a history of Panic Disorder)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder [GAD]
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder [OCD]
- Panic Disorder (with or without Agoraphobia)
- Phobias (including Social Phobia)
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder [PTSD]
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bulimia Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cyclothymic Disorder
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Major or Mild Frontotemporal Neurocognitive Disorder
- Major or Mild Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Alzheimer’s Disease
- Major or Mild Neurocognitive Disorder Due to Parkinson’s Disease
- Major or Mild Neurocognitive Disorder With Lewy Bodies
- Major or Mild Vascular Neurocognitive Disorder
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Avoidant Personality Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dependent Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Narcisstic Personality Disorder
- Schizoid Personality Disorder
- Schizotypal Personality Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Alcohol-related Disorders
- Amphetamine-related Disorders
- Caffeine-related Disorders
- Cannabis-related Disorders
- Cocaine-related Disorders
- Hallucinogen-related Disorders
- Inhalant-related Disorders
- Nicotine-related Disorders
- Opioid-related Disorders
- Phencyclidine-related Disorders
- Polysubstance Dependence
- Sedative-, hypnotic-, or anxiolytic-related Disorders
Ready to get started? Find the Blueprint that speaks to you.